When you buy BUILT, you make a choice that not only betters your company, but betters your bottom line.
Manufacturing’s strength barrier? We obliterated it.
- RIGID—Bolt—together design with welded support gussets, Grade 8 bolts, lock washers and locking nuts
- Supported—Laser-cut horizontal supports from 8-guage thick plates of HRS steel
- Expertise—Designed with patented technology and in-house production capabilities
- Reusable—Versatility and durability ensure satisfaction for years to come
Modular systems just got a massive rewrite.
- Stronger—Unparalleled weight capacity compared to any extruded modular system
- Cost effective—In-house capabilities and knocked-down shipping keep costs low
- Adaptable—MIG welded junctions, varying horizontal struts and modular components make for quick breakdown and reassembly
- Smooth—Rigid rectangular columns with proven inner glide system and electronics
Bringing innovation on every level.
- Personality—Steel, wood or aluminum table surfaces, color powder coating and custom branding
- Strength—MTO lift capacity options, ESD compliant casters
- Mobility—Heavy-duty leveling mounts with height-adjustable casters ensure tools never shift while in use and are mobile when needed
- Adjustability—Programmable hand switches, length- and height-adjustable options
- Versatility—A variety of features and options available for all BUILT equipment
Ergonomic design means
no more tweaking, snapping, breaking or aching.
/ Reduces absenteeism
/ Lowers insurance threats*
/ Increases productivity
*The Bureau of Labor cites worker’s compensation claims for a single musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) at $29,000-$32,000. That’s nearly equal to outfitting an entire manufacturing floor with BUILT products.
American tools making manufacturing safer and more effective.
Like a solid pair of work boots, one size doesn’t fit all.
- Personalized design process to fit company-specific needs
- One-piece flow model
- Short lead time on standard orders
- Prompt responses to requests